The year is almost over and many people on Booktube will create a tag video on their thoughts on what they’ve read so far. Thus the mid-year book freakout tag was born. In this video, I answer all of the questions based on the books I read up to this point. My reading year has been INSANE. Due to COVID-19 stress and free time, I’ve read a lot more than normal. So if you’re interested in my mid-year book freakout tag, keep reading. And if you’re interested in doing this, consider yourself tagged!
Keep reading to find out the tag questions (including the timestamps for the video). Want to do this tag? Well, I tag YOU!
Here are the tag questions:
1. Best book you’ve read so far (1:26)
2. Best sequel you’ve read so far (3:48)
3. New release you haven’t read yet, but want to (6:45)
4. Most anticipated release for the second half of the year (9:25)
5. Biggest disappointment (9:53)
6. Biggest surprise (11:49)
7. Favorite new author, either debut or new to you (12:36)
8. Newest fictional crush (13:16)
9. Newest favorite characters (13:25)
10. A book that made you cry (13:58)
11. A book that made you happy (14:50)
12. The most beautiful book you’ve bought so far, or received (16:23)
13. What books do you need to read by the end of the year (16:34)
Overall, this has been a very up and down reading year for me. Due to COVID, I’ve had more free time to read. But also due to COVID, sometimes the stress has made me not want to pick up a book. I’ve had several mini reading slumps and great reading periods over the past few months. But I a excited for the rest of the year. Thanks for reading my answers to the Mid Year Book Freakout Tag!
FOLLOW ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA: